This week the Favorite Friday Foto theme is "Red, White, & Blue". I saved posting pictures of this past Saturday, the 4th of July, until today. I hope that you enjoy them! If you'd like to see more red, white and blue pictures, check out Sarah's blog here.
Tabitha ready with her lollipop awaiting the start of the fireworks show..jpg)
"Look at my red,white & blue hair bows."
Fireworks:
Tabitha dressed for church July 5th; what a pretty little girl!.jpg)
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







8 comments:
Very cute!!! Love thecute little dress!!
Debbie
What a beautiful little girl! Great 4th of July pictures!
Love the Sunday dress! I thought about dressing out two Guat tots in their red, white & blue for Sunday, too, but the baby ended up staying home sick-so I didn't!
What sweet pictures of Tabitha ... she is just so sweet! Hope you are having a wonderful summer ... love the fireworks photos too!
Rebekah
She's beautiful! Love that first pic of her waiting!
Tabitha is an adorable little firecracker!
Awesome fireworks pictures!
Her dress is adorable!
Tabitha is just the cutest! She must be a little angel because she always has the sweetest look to her!
Melinda
Post a Comment