Yesterday we had to take Tabitha's crib down and return it to T----t because it had been recalled. I bought this crib in November of 2006, way before Tabitha was home; it was actually before she was even born! I remember getting it, setting it up and taking a picture for our dossier. We got the full price of the crib back, extra perhaps, because I remember getting it on sale.
Yesterday she napped on it, mind you it took her a LONG time to finally fall asleep because there was so much activity in the house. But, she slept all night, didn't cry, and didn't try to crawl out. We're so proud of her......but Mommy's a little sad. How did this happen? My little girl is out of a crib! (Yes, she's in there amongst the toys!)
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







2 comments:
See what I mean!! They are growing too fast!! Tabitha is adorable, love the birthday video! I was looking back at the pictures from Guatemala when we went to dinner and oh, how our girls have changed since then!! They are both so happy and healthy now!! It's amazing!
I know it has been killing me to see Sabrina in her big girl bed!
Post a Comment