I'm a little late getting this posted, but it is still Friday, so it's alright. There is no particular theme for this week, so I'm just posting some pictures from the past week. We went to a barbecue last weekend and took Tabitha with us. It was a "get together" of our Sunday School class. This is the first time that we've taken Tabitha to one of these, usually she stays home with "ganny-gamma", but she was invited and was very excited when we told her that she could come with us. She was amazingly very well behaved, only one small "episode" --when I washed off brownies from her face (how dare I!). Here are a few pictures from the occasion. Hope that you enjoy them!
The little dog's name is Snowflake. Tabitha spent a great deal of time on the floor with her, it was someone "her" size! Tabi loved giving her attention and I think that Snowflake liked it too!
/>
Tabitha hasn't quite mastered drinking from the 'hard' type sippy cups, so she tends to just bite on the mouth piece.
Tim took all of the pictures that evening. I just love the angle from which he took this picture.
Have a great weekend!
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







1 comments:
cute pictures! That last one is my favorite!
Post a Comment