We're at the beach this week and internet connections are not the same as at home. When I read the topic for Favorite Friday Foto, I immediately could hear in my head the song "The Way We Were". This week's topic is: "Memories"
Mem'ries,
Light the corners of my mind
Misty water-colored memories
Of the way we were
Scattered pictures,
Of the smiles we left behind
Smiles we gave to one another
For the way we were
Can it be that it was all so simple then?
Or has time re-written every line?
If we had the chance to do it all again
Tell me, would we? Could we?
Mem'ries, may be beautiful and yet
What's too painful to remember
We simply choose to forget
So it's the laughter
We will remember
Whenever we remember...
The way we were...
The way we were...
I don't have as many photos as I once did (remember the computer crashed)---although someone that Tim works with thinks that they can fix the computer, yea!!!! Anyway, back to the topic of memories,the first time we met Tabitha is what I have chosen to showcase as my "memories". I will NEVER forget that trip, how happy I was to finally meet my beautiful little baby, and how sad I was when the foster mother came to pick her up. I remember sobbing uncontrollably when I had to hand Tabitha back to her foster mother. Thinking about it still makes me cry! The pictures I'm going to share are not of that sad moment, but ones from happier times.
She was so good for us during that visit! See her smiling!


Want to see others' memories? Check out Sarah's blog here.
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







1 comments:
I hope you get your computer going!!!
Those are some sweet pictures!
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment