This week there is no specific theme for Favorite Friday Foto. We are suppose to pick our favorite from the week. The pictures--you know I can't pick just one!--that I have chosen are from last weekend. It was sunny and warm so we got the little pool out for Tabitha. She loves it! It was kind of funny because she went inside after playing in the pool to take a nap and because true to South Carolina weather, we had a "scattered" thunderstorm. She had on her clothes and shoes later that evening and went out to the deck with my mother. She decided she wanted to play in the pool again so she just started taking off her shoes to get in clothes and all. Luckily "Ganny-gammaw" was there to prevent her from doing that! It would have made for some great photos though I bet!
If you'd like to see other "favorites" this week, check out Sarah's blog here.
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







8 comments:
She is so stinkin cute!!! I love the pictures!! I can never just pick one either!!
Debbie
What sweet pool pictures! She is a doll!!
She is so cute in her little pool. Hope you have a great weekend.
Having fun in her pool! Yes, that would we a favorite with this hot weather! Have a great weekend,.
I love your blog design!
Ah isn't she beautiful! A girl and her pool! =) She's darling!
I love that last picture! So cute!
Awwww.....love that summer's here!!! Fun pool pics!
Tabitha really seems to like that water. Great pictures!
Post a Comment