This week's theme for Favorite Friday Foto is "run". Not sure where to go with this one, so I'm just wingin' it! This one is from last October, it's kind of hard to tell but Tabitha was "running" around in my sister-in-law's back yard with all of the other kids.
This is Tabitha "running" all of the criminals out of town!
Finally I want to share a video of Tabitha "running" in her first pair of squeeker shoes. It's a repeat, but cute none the less! AND...if you can see the TV in the background, it's the "running" of last year's Indy 500!
If you want to see how others "ran" with the theme, check out Sarah's blog here.
Tips for the best relationships
2 years ago







8 comments:
Tabitha is so cute in these pictures!
Cute post!! I like the squeaker shoes...on your child! I think they'd drive me crazy! :-)
Melinda
That sweet girl always makes me giggle!
You get use to the squeaker shoes. It's kind of nice in a way because you can tell where they are even if your eyes can't see them!
Love the pics & the video!!!
Very cute, love the shoes!
Thank you for the input! I think that is a good idea, I just dont know what to say when i do- do i just leave one about what they posted or what? lol. And thank you, would you mind if i added you?
Well thank you! I will add you then! And i do love photography, I hope to get to the professional level eventually! =]
Post a Comment