This week the them for Favorite Friday Foto is "out". Since we spent all last week at the beach and were "out" at the ocean, I've decided to post a few of those photos. Tabitha loved the sand, but didn't really care much for the ocean...maybe because a wave knocked her off of her feet! It's a good thing I had a good grip on her hand! Those of you who are on Facebook have already seen the pictures, but they are none the less cute and well why not look at them again! If you want to see more "out" photos, check out Sarah's blog, here.
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







7 comments:
Great pictures. It looks like she really enjoyed playing in the sand. Makes me want to grab my bucket and play too!
cute OUTdoor pics!!!
Adorable!! She is adorable!
She's such a cutie in her hat!! I just love beach pics! We're going to the beach in 11 days...I can't wait!!
Melinda
Oh, I LOVE beach days!
Happy Friday! :)
how cute, beach baby!!
SO SWEET!!!!
Post a Comment