Friday, April 24, 2009

FFF "Me...?"

This week's theme for Favorite Friday Foto is "me". Hmmm, this is actually a very tough topic for me! I am usually the photographer, I don't like to have my picture taken. Probably because I have always felt self conscious having my picture taken for one reason or another. When I was I child it was because I was skinny and awkward, not very well coordinated, and had no self confidence! Well some of that has changed!----I'm not skinny anymore! People are actually surprised to hear me say that I'm really a shy person---I am not known, now that I'm an adult, as one to keep my mouth shut!

So what do I post for "me" this week? We're suppose to get to know one another. OK, here it is, "me", who am I? Let's see, I'm a wife, a mother, a friend, a nurse by profession, a child still in many ways. I've chosen a few of pictures to share.

This is me as a child, I think I was around 8 when this picture was taken....quite the "Mama's" girl.


This is my Mom and I a couple of years ago in Charleston.


This one is from Christmas. I was trying to convince Tabitha that there was nothing to be afraid of by sitting on "Santa's" lap---I don't think that I really convinced her, but at least she wasn't screaming!


I hope that you have enjoyed my interpretation of the theme "me". If you'd like to see how others have portrayed this theme, check out Sarah's blog here.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Its nice to finally "meet" you! Great pics!

Melinda

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Very nice, I love the picture of you when you were 8 years old...but the one with Santa tops my favorites.....ussually I AM the one afraid of Santa. ;-)

Beth said...

How is it that we end up in the Santa and Easter Bunny pics too!?!?!

Vanessa said...

I just found your blog and wanted to say your daughter is beautiful~~