Friday, April 10, 2009

FFF "Egg Hunt"

This week there's no specific theme for Favorite Friday Foto, so I decided to post pictures of Tabitha at the egg hunt. The egg hunt was last Saturday, and it's been really hard for me not to share them until now, but I know how busy I get during the week and wanted to be sure and have some new pictures for Favorite Friday Foto. If you want to see what others posted this week, check out Sarah's blog.


Collecting eggs with Dad

Going back to show Mom the "goodies"
Look Mom what I got!
Mommy! was screamed just before this picture. The Easter Bunny made an appearance, and Tabitha was terrified! Tim and I couldn't help but chuckle. We'd been trying to get her to run to "find" the eggs, she took her leisurely time. The second the Easter Bunny came out of the park's community building, Tabitha took off like a bat out of hell, screaming MOMMY!!!!! She wanted me to pick her up, but since I was the designated tote mule, she had to settle for Daddy. Look at the grip she has around his neck! Poor baby!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! We are going on a Easter Egg hunt on Saturday and I'm so excited!!!
Happy Easter to you and your family!!!

Melinda said...

Crista had an egg hunt yesterday with a few friends and LOVED it! They're at such a fun age aren't they?! Looks like Tabitha is a good hunter!

Melinda

Lilysmom said...

I also have one little one who is terrified of the easter bunny... and mickey mouse and santa and well any one dressed up in costume. Tabitha is getting so big and is adorable.

Kim & Dave said...

Ha!!! Ha!!!

We a few that have been scared of Santa here, so I'm sure if the Easter Bunny made an appearance, they would be scared, too!

Lund7 said...

Looks like fun!! We had an egg hunt with neighbors last night and another one with my sister and her kids tomorrow!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Aww!! Olivia doesn't like the Easter Bunny either.
Tabitha is getting so big. She is adorable.

Happy Easter!!

Sharon, Bill and Olivia

Hannah said...

Love that last picture! so adorable!

Have a great weekend.