Friday, April 3, 2009

FFF "Beach"

This week the theme for Favorite Friday Foto is suppose to be "Beach". I am sorry to say, but I have no beach pictures. Tabitha has only been to the beach once and that was last June. Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures! We won't be going back to the beach until the end of May. I do have some fun in the water pictures (unfortunately they are not the most recent pictures of Tabitha)---they are still cute though! I have chosen a few of those to share. Hope you enjoy them! If you'd like to see other's take on the "Beach" theme, check out Sarah's blog!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute on her pool!
Have a great weekend!

Melinda said...

Looks like she's a fish in water! I bet you'll have a fun summer in the pool this year! Love that first photo!

Melinda

Kim & Dave said...

Cute pics!!!!

Hannah said...

Looks like fun! She is adorable.

Have a great weekend.

nora said...

Too cute - beach time is coming soon!

The Foster Home said...

Cute pics of your little girl with in the water, can't wait to see some pics from the beach.

Jenelle said...

Cute! Love the shades. I'm sure you'll get a lot more water pictures this summer. :)