Friday, April 17, 2009

FFF "Wet"

This week the theme for Favorite Friday Foto is "wet" because this is the month of April and it does bring wet weather. I wish that I had pictures of Tabitha playing in the rain, a mud puddle, or something of that nature, but I don't. So I've taken my twist on the theme.---And yes, Tabitha still takes a bath in the "baby" tub----she's afraid of the big tub unless one of us gets in with her! Hope you enjoy them! If you'd like to see other's pictures, check at Sarah, here.


6 comments:

Beth said...

I'm gonna have to get the bath seat back out for IF. She keeps trying to stand up during her bath. We tried showers...but wow, she hated that!

Tabitha is aborable as usual! I'm itching to meet you all!

nora said...

Love those bunny ears! Have a great weekend!

Sarah said...

Tabitha is getting so big! Love her in her little bath seat! Enjoy the fleeting days of those little baby times!

Kim & Dave said...

How precious!! Especially with ther in the little tub!

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!

Melinda said...

Tabitha is such a little sweetie! Love her bath pics!

Melinda