Friday, October 17, 2008

FFF "Friends"

***Edited to include disclaimer---the picture of the last dog and Tabitha isn't her dog. It is our friend, Arlene's dog, but Tabitha's new "friend".****This week the theme for FFF is "Friends". Tabitha doesn't have too many "friends" as she is an only child and Tim and I don't really have a lot of friends. We've only been in South Carolina 3 1/2 years--plenty of time to make friends I'm sure you are thinking. Well, we have made friends, just not friends with people who have children Tabitha's age. Remember, we are older parents and well most of our friends have grandchildren---heck WE have grandchildren! Tabitha does have some friends though and I managed to get some pictures. Check out Sarah's blog to see more beautiful children and their friends.
Tabitha did make some new friends this past weekend on our trip to Chicagoland to see family and friends. She's also got a great little friend, a neighbor child who loves to come over and play with Tabitha. Then of course she has her "fur" friends.
Sorry some of the pictures are distant and you can't see the friend's faces. That was done partially on purpose. I don't like to post other people's children's faces on the blog unless their parents already publish their pictures online and since I don't know if their parents do or not, I decided to play it safe.





10 comments:

nora said...

Love how sweet Tabitha is being to her dog! (And laying so still in return!)

Anonymous said...

awwww love all the pics with Tabitha and her BBF puppy friends...Abby loves her dog and stuffed animals the most!!!

hugs,leslie

Rebekah said...

Oh Tabitha is such a little puppy lover ... love the last picture the most ... you can tell she is so loving! Thanks for shairing. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2too

Hannah said...

I love the last picture of her loving on her doggie!! So cute!

Hannah

Sarah said...

What sweet pictures of Miss T and her friends!

Gail said...

Hey! Move to SW Kansas. I am an older parent too and Johanna and Tabitha could be friends with older parents. LOl
Love your pictures!!
Gail

ANDREEA said...

Tabitha is a very lucky little girl,to have such wanderful parents!
I love the picture with her and the dog!:)

Anonymous said...

Love the last picture with the doggie! So cute!

Robyn said...

What cute pics!! I love the last two!!

Robyn

Christine said...

Sweet pictures. I love the ones with the dogs. Our dog has been a great friend to our children, especially our youngest when her brother and sisters were at school.