This week's Favorite Friday Foto theme is: "Pumpkins". We are suppose to show our little pumpkins in action. Since this is Tabitha's first Halloween home, we do not have pictures yet of her in a Halloween costume. We also have not carved our Jack O' Lanterns yet. Tabitha has actually been too sick this week to be very active. She did go to the pediatrician today, we did not get good news though. She has bronchiolitis as well. She now has nebulizer breathing treatments that she has to take. She's been such a trooper about it though. She has been very good to take her treatments with little or no fight---yea! I am posting a picture of her getting one of her treatments and then a couple of pictures of her being more active. If you'd like to see more "pumpkins" in action, check out Sarah's blog.
"Gidde up horsie"
"Faster dad, faster" ---this picture was taken while we were at the hotel pool in Chicago.

Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







10 comments:
I hope Tabitha gets better soon so she can get some pumpkins!!!!!
She is soo cute!
Leslie
Oh Tabitha you poor little one ... I remember those treatments for RSV with Jaden - boy that went on every winter for 4 years! Tabitha is doing it wonderful though ... we look forward to stopping in and seeing her costume and pumpkin soon! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend!
Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2
such a cutie! I hope she is feeling better soon.
Hannah
Aww!!! Poor Tabitha!! She is having such a rough time. It looks like she is being very brave!! I hope she gets better and has a better winter than she had last year.
Take care!
Sharon
You have a beautiful daughter. Praying that she is well soon.
Poor little Tabitha! I'm so sorry she's sick! I hope she feels better soon.
Thanks to everyone wishing Tabitha well. She is feeling better and the last visit to the pediatrician, they were pleasantly surprised at how well she had responded to the nebulized treatments! Prayer is answered!
Becky
Poor baby... hope she feels better soon! Sweet pictures!
Sorry to hear that Tabitha is sick. Gabriella had bronchiolitis a few years ago and it was awful!! Hope Tabitha feels better soon!!
Oh, poor Tabitha!!! You still have until Friday so there's still time...I'm crossing fingers for her!
It has been a while since I checked your blog and wow...Tabitha is growing and growing...BEAUTIFUL girl!
Hugs from Colorado!
Post a Comment