Sorry I didn't get to post any Favorite Friday Fotos of "Octoberfest", the theme that Sarah had chosen for this week; we were out of town and I didn't have access to a computer. We went to visit family and friends in Chicagoland. I'll post pictures of the trip later. Tonight I wanted to share a few photos of Tabitha that we took before we left. She loves to rock in the recliner in the family room and just discovered the great old rocker that is in her bedroom. The rocking chair I know was my grandmother's and how old it was prior to my obtaining it, I have no idea. I do know that it is OLD. Tabitha loves it though. She reminds me a little of "Edith-Ann" --for all of you older readers, from "Laugh-In". For you younger readers, it was a character that Lilly Tomlin played on a '60's variety comedy show. Hope you enjoy the pictures!


Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







2 comments:
TAbitha is a beautiful little girl. i also prayed for my daughter, she is 17 now.
I don't remember Edith Ann, i do remember Lily Tomlin played a phone operator who kept calling her friend Felicia. Would that be her?
What adorable pics!!
Robyn
Post a Comment