Friday, March 12, 2010

Favorite Foto Friday #96 "Is there a Doctor in the house?"



This week the theme for Favorite Foto Friday is "Green/St. Patty's Day". I'm not sticking to that theme this week, but am posting my favorite photos from this week. Besides, we haven't done any "green" type of pictures yet this year. Hopefully I'll convince Tabi that she needs to wear green on Wednesday. Tabi thinks that there are only 2 colors: pink and purple! She does however have several cute green outfits, we're trying to buy her less pink outfits. She isn't buying into it though, and keeps wearing her same favorites!

Tabi has always liked playing with my nurse's stethascope. She just didn't understand why Mommy kept telling her, "it's not a toy". So, when I saw this little medical kit at Walgreen's last week, I thought that it would be perfect for Tabi. You be the judge if it was!






Tabi now calls herself: Doctor princess superhero ballerina Tabitha!

Stop over at Hannah's blog to see other Favorite Friday photos, just click on the badge above and it will get you there.
Hope you all have a good weekend!

5 comments:

Lund7 said...

An aspiring doctor in the family! Cute photos!

Hannah said...

That is adorable! If I ever need a doctor I am going to make sure it is a doctor-princess-superhero-ballerina. I hear they are the best :)

Kathy said...

Your daughter is an adorable doctor, princess, superhero, ballerina!! And I agree with her...pink and purple are better than green!

Gardenia said...

oh yeah I'd say Tabi likes it. so sweet to see her copying what mommy does. my daughter loves pink and purple to, but so far we've had pretty good luck with her agreeing to wear other colors, but we keep them bright -- bright green, bright blue etc.

Kim & Dave said...

That is so cute!!! I love her name for herself!!