Friday, March 19, 2010

Favorite Foto Friday # 97 "Spring"



I'm a little late getting this Favorite Foto Friday entry posted; this week has been jam-packed for me at my job! I figure better late than never! The theme this week is "Spring Ahead". Tomorrow is the first official day of spring. South Carolina is usually warmer and ahead of the "official" first day of spring,but this year we've had an unusually cold winter for South Carolina. Today was a great day though, the kind that makes me say, I'm glad we moved down here from Illinois. It was in the mid 70's here today, tomorrow it's suppose to be up to 80, yeah!


Nothing says spring to me more than daffodils blooming.


Tabi is trying to learn to ride a tricycle; what better way can one spend a nice spring day?



Hope that you have a great weekend! Check out other Favorite Friday Fotos at Hannah's blog, just click on the badge above.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Those are beautiful flowers but not near as beautiful as Tabitha :)

Have a great weekend!!

Melissa G said...

You have a beautiful little girl!
And i just love seeing daffodils blooming!

One Busy Momma said...

Beautiful flowers!!!!
Tabitha is sooo cute on her tricycle!!! I'm sure she will do a lot of riding this spring and summer!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Gardenia said...

we are stil waiting for our daffodils here, but can't wait. Little Tabi is beautiful, and it's warm enough there to go without a coat? you are lucky!