This week the theme for Favorite Foto Friday is "No Faces". What? no cute little views of darling little people??? I do have photos though that fit this theme perfectly!
It is the day after Thanksgiving, hard to believe isn't it? Where does time go??? Thanksgiving Day actually marks the beginning of our Christmas light display. So without further ado, here are my Favorite Fotos for this Friday!
Wow! Look at all of those ornaments!
Tabi helping Daddy decorate one of the Christmas trees, yes I said one of....
cropped.jpg)
A preview of this year's outdoor decorations!
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, have a great weekend! To see more Favorite Foto Friday photos, click on the badge above and check out Hannah's blog!







7 comments:
Love the one of her bent over the ornaments!!!
Lovely and what energy with the presents!!!
The house looks awesome! We are doing up our house today but I'm sure it wont look as good as yours!
Have a fun weekend!
Looks like you have quite the helper! We're putting up our decorations today and Crista is beside herself with excitement! Holidays are so much more fun with kids!!
WOW your outdoor decoration is amazing! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!
Beautiful tree!!!!
Looks like Tabitha had a great time decorating it!!!
The outside of your house looks great!!!!!
Your outdoor decorations are awesome! Love that she is helping you :)
Post a Comment