This week the theme for Favorite Foto Friday is "Holiday Traditions". Everyone who knows us, knows that Christmas is really big for us. I gave you a preview of that last week. My husband turns our house and yard into the Griswald's at Christmas! Plain and simple, "it is tradition!" So this week, I am sharing our outdoor decorations with you. Hope that you enjoy them!
Of course I couldn't go a week without posting a picture of Tabi!
To see other Favorite Foto Friday pictures click on the badge above and check out Hannah's blog! Have a great weekend!











8 comments:
Wow! I would love to see your house on our annual "Christmas Lights Drive!!"
Tabi is beautiful!
I want to move into your house for christmas, I LOVE outdoor deco!!!
I love your new blog layout. so festive. so Christmassy. and the photo of Tabitha is beautiful, her sitting in the little white chair.
What a beautiful new header on your blog. Tabitha is such a sweetie! Enjoy your weekend!
Wow! Looks like you guys go all out!!! How festive! I bet your daughter loves it! ;)
Wow! Look at all those outdoor decorations! My Crista would LOVE it!!
Awesome pictures!!! Wow!! The outside of your house looks great!!!!
Such a cute pic of Tabitha!
Love your new blog layout also!!! The picture at the top is beautiful!
That is Awesome! So much fun!! I am awful this year, I haven't even put up any decorations yet!!
Post a Comment