The theme for this week's Favorite Foto Friday is "Oh Give Thanks" in honor of the upcoming holiday, Thanksgiving. I have been taking part of a "thankful" period the past couple of weeks on Facebook, where we post each day something that we are thankful for. There are SO many things that I am thankful for. I am thankful for a loving patient husband. I am thankful for my mother who has given to me and helps me more than I can ever thank her for. I am most certainly thankful for this wonderful little girl who despite her 'almost 3 years old' attitude, sassy mouth, and stubborness can make me melt in a heartbeat. I am thankful I live in a country that allows me to live in freedom. I am most thankful for my Lord and Savior, Jesus; he paid the price for all of my sins, in order that I may have eternal life.
I don't really have pictures to go with all of the things that I've listed, so I'll share some special pictures of our cute little Tabitha.
To see more Favorite Foto Friday photos, check out Hannah's blog by clicking on the badge above.
Have a great weekend, and a Happy Thanksgiving!







7 comments:
Beautiful! We truly have SO much to be thankful for!!
"attitude, sassy mouth, and stubborness" describes our three year old to a T right now, too! But she can turn around & thrill your heart the next moment, too!
what a wonderful post today.
How cute are those pics, your daughter is gorgeous!
What a wonderful list of blessings! Happy Thanksgiving.
Love the playground pictures!!!!
Thanks for sharing your thankful list!!!
Hope you have a great weekend and a Happy Thanksgiving!
So many blessings!! We all have been given so many gifts! Great pictures too!!
Post a Comment