This week the theme for Favorite Friday Foto is "friends". Tabi's viewpoint of friends and my viewpoint of a friend is probably a little different. She, most of the time, considers her toys her friends. We did however, get to spend a week with some friends at the beach at the end of May. It was great for us because it was time with adults and they also have 2 little girls that are about Tabitha's age. We all had a great time! Tabitha still talks about them! She wants to go visit them again! Unfortunately, they live in Missouri and we are in South Carolina so it will be a while. Here are some photos of Tabi with varying friend. I couldn't decide which pictures that I liked best so I'm posting a variety. They go from when Tabitha was very tiny until this summer. Hope you enjoy them!
The very first friend Tabi made on our visit trip to Guatemala
At the zoo with some other Guate tot friends
On vacation with friends from Missouri
And her very "bestest friend", Ralph
Check out more favorite Friday fotos on Sarah's blog, here.
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







8 comments:
love the FFF photos. thanks for sharing. a doggie almost makes a good friend.
What beautiful pictures. I just laughed at that fun time with the dog! Aren't they just the best!
Happy weekend, Rhonda
Sooo cute!!!
Especially love the pic with her pup!!!!
She is so cute, I love the swimming picture!
Too cute!!
Such sweet friends pictures!
Melinda
Great pictures!! Love the dog picture!!
I wish we lived closer so Tabitha and IF could be more than blog friends!!
Post a Comment