Tabitha used to be a Daddy's girl when she first came home. Now she's mostly a Mommy's girl, but she loves her Daddy to play with her. Here she is hanging out, and climbing on, and sitting on.....you get the idea....with Dad. So this week we have chosen the theme for Favorite Friday Foto as "playtime with Dad".
Be sure to go over to Sarah's blog here to see what others have done for Favorite Friday Foto!
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







8 comments:
How sweet that she loves to play with her daddy so much! She is adorable.
Who needs a jungle gym when you have a daddy??!!
Melinda
Cute pictures of Tabitha with her Daddy!!
Debbie
Hi, nice to meet you. I'm here from Sarah's FFF hop. Your daughter is beautiful. (I'm an older parent too).
Too funny!!!
I love how she is playing on daddy!!! Seems very one sided! *laughs*
My kids also use their daddy as a climber.
How cute!
Hi again, thanks for stopping by my blog. We are in northern Illinois. I join your follow group. :)
How funny! Daddies are always good to climb on. :)
Post a Comment