It's Friday again and time for Favorite Foto Friday. As far as I know the theme is open. You all have heard me talk in the past about my love of garage/yard sales. Well, this is another find, Tabitha's "Play Hut" I think I paid all of a $1 for it!
I couldn't figure out where Tabitha was the other evening, she was being oh so quiet so I automatically assumed that she was doing something that she shouldn't be. I was pleasantly surprised to find her in her "play hut" playing. She doesn't seem to mind that most of her toys are yard sale finds! Look at her, she even had the doors shut; guess she likes her "privacy"!
If you want to see more Favorite Fotos for Friday, check out Sarah's blog here.
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







5 comments:
Those playhuts are so much fun!! Crista loves hers too!
Melinda
Hey, if it wasn't for yard sales, my kids would have half the toys they have!! Great find at a great price...way to go!
What a gorgeous picture. That looks like a tons of fun. I don't honsetly think kids care much where their toys come from! Mine can't even remember who gave it to them unless it was something like a special blanket!!!! Happy weekend, Rhonda
It looks like it could go indoors or outdoors. beautiful daughter! my daughter has one of these too. she likes to go there for privacy too.
She looks like she is having fun. Great pictures.
Anita
Post a Comment