Friday, September 18, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday #74

It's Friday again already! Where does time go? I'm not sure what to title this week's blog, so I want you all to leave me a comment with your suggestions! There is really no theme that I know of, so I'm open to all suggestions for a title!
These are a couple more pictures from the Sunday morning photo shoot that Daddy did a couple of weeks ago. I posted one for my Wonderful Wednesday post; I think they turned out pretty good and the last one really shows Tabitha's happy being. SO what should I call this post? I'm looking forward to your suggestions!
Please stop by Sarah's blog here and see other Favorite Foto Friday entries.

Have a great weekend!


5 comments:

Gardenia said...

oh I do like that hat and the big smile under it. theme? how about hats!

Dea said...

adorable! Love her outfit! too cute!

Anita said...

What a beautiful smile. Love the pictures.

Anita

Beth said...

Love that smile!

Pam Thomas said...

Beautiful girl!