Friday, June 12, 2009

FFF This week's favorite: "Hmmm, do they have candy on the menu:"

This month there is no theme for Favorite Friday Foto. I've picked one that I think is really cute. I want to get all of you involved with me on this one. I want your comments on what you think the title should be. Well, not many of you participated. My husband actually came up with the winning title.


If you want to see what others had to post this week, go over and check out Sarah's blog.

4 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

"Hmmm.....let me see.....what shall I order today?!?"

Cute pic!!

Beth said...

Okay I'm not good with titles but IF thinks you should call it "oh baby!"

Anonymous said...

Not good at naming pictures but I know one thing....she's a cutie!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

This could be the title

Wow, it's a miracle, "All the Dora dolls are on special this week."