Friday, June 19, 2009

FFF "Daddy and me...."

This month there are no specific themes for Favorite Friday Foto, so coming up with themes has not been easy for me. This week however, I knew immediately that I wanted to do a Daddy theme because Sunday is Father's Day. I thought, this will be a piece of cake. WRONG, this week capturing a picture of Tabitha and Daddy together has NOT been easy. You see, Tabitha and Daddy haven't exactly been "getting along" this week because she has been VERY defiant and quite mouthy with Daddy and well, let's just say that Daddy being ex military, doesn't tolerate it very well. He has starting requiring Tabitha to answer him saying "yes, sir"----actually she sounds kind of cute saying it.
I did manage to put together some photos that will work nicely for my "Daddy" theme. Some are old, some are new. I hope that you enjoy them. If you'd like to see other's themes for the week, check out Sarah's blog,here.

Visit Trip, May 2007


Embassy Day, December 3, 2007


Winter, early 2008


Spring, 2008


Easter, 2009


This week, June 2009


Happy Father's Day!


6 comments:

Lund7 said...

Very sweet pictures of Tabitha and her daddy! Hope it's a great Father's Day for you guys!

Robyn said...

What sweet pics!! I did the same theme this week!! :)

Dea said...

What cute pictures! And a perfect pick of theme!

Anonymous said...

Awww....so sweet!

vaneblu said...

all the pics are sooo sweet :)

DDBBmom said...

Just precious!!