I know, I've been really slow about posting, but honestly I don't get much time to be on the computer. Unless Tim is home from work, my day is spent taking care of Miss Tabitha. Here are some pictures of life at home.
Tabitha loves bath time!
Isn't she just adorable, she loves her saucer!
Boy eating is a lot of work!
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







3 comments:
Looks like Miss Tabitha is doing awesome!! She looks so different then she did in Guatemala!! Looks like your home cooking agrees with her. She is too cute.
I love the decorations!!! We hope you all enjoy your first Christmas as a family!!
Love,
Bill, Sharon and Olivia
aI am happy to see that Miss. Tabitha is adjusting well to being home. She is absolutely adorable...I LOVE that hair and her eyes are just beautiful!! Have a GREAT 1st Christmas at home with Miss. Tabitha.
God Bless,
Kelly
Tabitha seems happy and healthy... all she needed was her Mommy and Daddy. So happy to see her home, where she belongs !
God Bless-
Julie
Post a Comment