Wednesday, October 24, 2007

PGN decree

We got our PGN decree today! Boy does it take a lot of words to say: the birth mother gives up her baby for adoption and you nice people from the United States want to adopt her. It's OK with us and you can have her. Well, that's not exactly what it says, but that's kind of the gist. It is a nice letter with a pretty letter head and I'm going to put it in Tabitha's scrapbook. I'm still praying for a Thankgiving time pick up. It all depends on how quickly the birth certificate comes and they get the 2nd DNA done. It can be done in as little as a month, I've seen this kind of timeline from others who have recently adopted. We will just have to wait and see....and pray!

4 comments:

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Congratulations on your PGN approval!!!! Praying for a speedy road to PINK!!!

Frances said...

Congratulations! I know you have been patiently waiting for this day...I am so happy it came before the end of the year! I pray that your time to Pink is quick and Tabitha is home with you real soon!

Katie said...

CONGRATS !!!!

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Praying you are blessed with Pretty PINK real soon... I sure hope you are ready, because Tabitha is coming home very, very soon !
God Bless-
Julie