Saturday, October 20, 2007

Finally, a sigh of relief!

We got a call from our case manager today. Actually we had to call her. Tim and I had gone out to get ice cream and stopped at the Christian Lifeway store looking for ideas for our Sunday School class tomorrow--we teach kindergarteners Sunday School. When we got home, my mother said: "Tammy called 3 times, you didn't take your phone with you and she said she has a question for you." I fumbled with the phone, I always have trouble dialing the phone when I'm excited. Tammy answered and asked if I was going to be at church tomorrow. I thought to myself, why is she asking me that? She then said, "I talked to Tabitha today, and she said she is ready to come home." At first I wasn't getting it, but then it dawned on me and I said, "So I'm guessing that we got out of PGN?" I didn't scream or cry, but I definitely was excited! Thank you Jesus! We can finally breathe a big sigh of relief! Tabitha will be home soon!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

This post just brought tears to my eyes. I can just imagine how you felt when you received that WONDERFUL call!!! The goosebumps, lumps in the throat ALL of it. WOOHOOO..Miss. Tabitha is coming home!!! Praise God!! Praying that you are blessed with pretty PINK very soon!!
God Bless,
Kelly

Robyn said...

WOOHOO!! Congratulations!!

Robyn

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Praising God and Rejoicing in his goodness... I was so thrilled to hear this wonderful and long awaited news. Congratulations to you Tim and Becky !
God Bless-
Julie