Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy 9 month Birthday

Today is our little girl's 9 month birthday! Happy Birthday Tabitha! It is also her grandmother's (my mother's) birthday! I wish that you could be home today to celebrate your Grandmother's birthday, but I guess that wasn't in God's plan. Hopefully we will have many more birthdays to celebrate with her.
I am feeling like good news will come any day now! Please keep those prayers going!

4 comments:

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Happy 9 months sweet baby girl!!!

Kelly said...

Happy 9mth birthday sweet Tabitha!
Praying you are home with your mommy and daddy VERY SOON!!!
God Bless,
Kelly

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Happy 9 Months Birthday princesa ! I pray that you are soon home and in your mommy´s loving arms giggling away !
God Bless-
Julie

Frances said...

Happy 9 month Birthday sweet Tabitha! Praying you are out of PGN soon and in your mommy and daddy's arms!