Monday, August 20, 2007

New Dress

There's not much new to report on the adoption proceedings. We are still in PGN with no KO's so far. I wish Barrios would hurry up and sign off on our case. I so much want to get our little girl home, I miss her so much! I'm not the only one that would like to get her home. My mother is getting anxious too. This will be her first and only grandchild. My mom gave me a little dress for Tabitha today. The neat thing about this dress is that it was my dress when I was a little baby. We have pictures of me wearing it. I think that I was somewhere between 1 year and 18 months old when those pictures were taken. The dress is in amazingly good condition! I think that it will be so neat to have pictures made with Tabitha wearing it.
Dear God, hear our prayer: speed up this PGN process, let Barrios sign off ever so quickly. It would be great if we could have her home in time for my mother's birthday, October 15th. It could happen, miracles occur each and every day. Please let this be one! Amen.

3 comments:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Praying for your miracle...
God Bless~
Julie

Kelly said...

Praying right along with you that Miss. Tabitha is home in time for "grandma's" birthday.
God Bless,
Kelly

Gail said...

I am praying that Barrios signs off soon too.
Gail