Friday, August 10, 2007

New pictures!

This morning we had a pleasant surprise in our e-mail: new pictures of Tabitha! Yes, Sue is in Guatemala and has been visiting with some of the babies! She sent 43 new pictures and 2 video clips. First of all we noticed that Tabitha's fingers are always in her mouth! She looks to be growing, and thriving. She still is not sitting up on her own--that we could notice from the pictures. In one of the pictures though we did notice a new first for her.......a tooth! It appears to be just breaking through the skin, that would explain why her fingers are in her mouth. How exciting that we actually get a picture of it! Sometimes we feel as if we are missing a lot of those "firsts" with Tabitha: first smile, first time to roll over by herself, first time to sit alone, first babble, first word....you name it, since she is so far away. BUT, I do believe we get to see her first tooth!!!! How awesome!

4 comments:

Gail said...

Those pictures are so cute!! Yep, it looks like a tooth.
Gail

Carr Family said...

Love the hair! Praying you'll have peace as you continue to wait. Know how much fun it is to get those wonderful "surprises" from Sue.

Blessings,
Amy
CCI Family

Kelly said...

Aren't surprise pics just the best? Your Tabitha is just a doll..I LOVE the pigtails and YES I do see the starts of that 1st tooth. That is such a special picture to have.

God Bless,
Kelly

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Becky~
I just LOVE her... the pig tails, the pretty white dress, her first tooth... EVERYTHING ! Your daughter is beautiful and I pray every day that she is home soon !
God Bless~
Julie