We've decided to go visit Tabitha. We were able to take advantage of the 1 cent sale when Spirit Air was having it. We leave May 23rd, and return May 27th. It's a short little visit, but it will give us a chance to meet and bond further with Tabitha. So today we have been trying to get things done around the house, in the yard, etc. so that we won't have to deal with them when when get home.
I've got a whole suitcase packed with things just for Tabitha! Tim says, she's only 4 months old and already has more clothing than he does! I've become the queen of consignment shops. I was saddened yesterday though to find out that my favorite one is closing their doors of business June 18th. I guess that I just have to find another one.
I'll have more to tell, and more pictures to post once we return. Until then, keep us in your prayers!----I hate flying!
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







4 comments:
Tabitha is beautiful!! Have a wonderful and safe visit with her!! Becky,I hate to fly, too, so I will be praying for you!!
Robyn
Mommy to Gabriella
Tabitha is just BEAUTIFUL..as for the clothes EVERY little girl needs to have TONS of them. Great job on catching the flight deal. Have a GREAT visit and take lots of pics.
God Bless,
Kelly
Wishing you many blessings on last memories...Praying your visit with Tabitha is full of all things wonderful !
God Bless!
Julie
Tabitha is adorable! Have a safe, wonderful trip and enjoy your visit with your daughter. We pray that Tabitha is home very soon with you all.
Blessings,
Gina, Mommy to Lucas
Post a Comment