Well, it had finally happened, we were meeting and spending time with our little girl. I had brought so many clothes with us because I was really tired of getting pictures with the same little dress on her. Maybe they planned it that way, but I wasn't sure, and I sure didn't want her foster mom to have to buy more things for her. She is our little girl, and we should be responsible for clothing her at least. So I brought a variety of things in a variety of sizes--that way she'll have things to grow into. Of course, I had to see how big things were, how they fit, etc. She was in such a good mood, she let me change her out of one thing into another one, many times without making a fuss. Tim said that it was like I was dressing a baby doll! We of course took many pictures.
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







1 comments:
Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice...That's What Little Girls are Made Of... oh and lots of lots of hair ! Tabitha is absolutley adorable. I am so happy to hear that you had a wonderufl visit with your precious daughter. Praying she is home soon !
God Bless~
Julie
Post a Comment