It's Favorite Foto Friday time! This week, Nora has chosen to let us choose the topic. Tabi had her very first visit to the dentist this week. I'm such a procrasinator, and I honestly have been scared to take her! I do not have fond memories of going to the dentist as a child. Things sure have changed since I was a kid! It was actually FUN for her! The dentist's office is decorated in an African theme. It was really neat, they had glass tiles for part of the floor and you could look down into the hippo's exhibit! Tabi behaved like a little lady at the dentist. They cleaned her teeth and took x-rays. UNFORTUNATELY, she has 4 cavities!!!! Bad Mommy, is how I feel because the dentist said that the cavities were between molars on both sides of her mouth; they were where the toothbrush can't reach. I admit, I have not been diligent with her. Yes, we brush, but we don't always floss! Shame on me! I promise, I'll try to do better! :)
Hope you all have a great weekend! Be sure and go over to Nora's blog and check out other Favorite Foto Friday entries! Click on the badge below!







2 comments:
I do the brushing but I am so bad about the flossing! You are so a) not a bad momma and b) not to be blamed - some teeth are just more prone to cavaties than others! So glad that it was fun and not scary!
Yeah, we just had our second dentist appointment, & our second DD had such plaque buildup that the dentist said *WE* should be brushing for them more! Ugg....bad mommy, here, too!
Post a Comment