I haven't been very regular with my Favorite Foto Friday participation lately, but this week I have the perfect little video for this week's theme (providing I can get it to upload!) Santa brought Tabi a new bicycle for Christmas. I was amazed that she had asked him for one because she hadn't mentioned it to her Daddy or me at all! But thankfully, Santa got her what she asked for! The weather wasn't bicycle riding weather at Christmas so finally there was a break in the weather and we headed outdoors. She'd been riding "loops" in the house in the mean time. I was actually amazed at how quickly she learned to ride it, since it seemed to have taken her 'forever' to learn to ride her tricycle! Well, I'm not seeming to be able to upload the video Sorry! Here is a cute picture of that "learning" moment! Have a great weekend! Check back later I may eventually figure out this video stuff! Check out what other new things are learned over at Nora's blog!
Hark! I think I figured out the video thing!!!
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment