Saturday, November 13, 2010

Forever Family Day #3

Wow, it's been 3 years since they handed Tabitha to us forever! It seems like yesterday to me! I can remember anxiously waiting in the hotel lobby for Tabi and her foster mom to come. I was nervous that they would get delayed in traffic and be late or something worse. BUT my fears were soon replaced with joy. She was finally ours, FOREVER. True, we waited 3 more weeks before we obtained her Visa and came back to South Carolina, but today is the day we celebrate; we were FINALLY together forever!

Arriving....


Tabi not too sure about this....


Smiling!


Now...3 years later!



Happy Forever Family Day, Tabitha!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Happy Anniversary Day!!!

She was SO tiny and adorable. :)

Gardenia said...

what a happy anniversary of the heart. blessings to you and your family. what a lil peanut Tabi was back then. love your blog header pic!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

I hope you had a great day! She is getting so big!!! What a cutie!!