Friday, October 1, 2010

Oops how did that happen?

It is October 1st, oops how did that happen? I missed the entire month of September blogging! To tell you the truth, I haven't been taking many pictures, it's been too hot to do anything! You'd never know that the first day of fall had arrived around here with temperatures still in the 90's. Well fall has finally arrived! It took 2 days of raining --it hadn't rained in over a month so it was quite welcomed!
These pictures though are of the last few days of summer. Tabi loves to ride her tricycle; however, we live in a hilly area and she doesn't have a lot of flat land to ride on and her riding skills on hills aren't that great. So, the neighbor who has a nice flat driveway, let her come ride.





Look at her concentrating on her feet!




Hope you all have a great weekend! Check out some other photos over at Hannah's blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't done much blogging either. I actually feel like taking pictures so I'm sure it will change.

Tabitha looks so cute on her trike. Boy, they sure do grow up fast!

Have a great weekend!

Steph{anie} said...

She looks like she's having a blast!

Hopping over for FFF!

Hannah said...

Those are great. I love how hard she is concentrating. It has been crazy hot here. It was so hot all summer and then it finally cooled down for about two weeks then shot back up to a hundred a week or so ago. It's finally cooling back down. I wish we could get some rain...it's been over two months!

Tiffany said...

I can't believe it is October either, time flies!!!Love the bike pics...June has the same one, she loves to put stuff in the trunk:)