Friday, October 8, 2010

Favorite Foto Friday #116 "Mommy & Me"



It's Favorite Foto Friday. Since I missed the whole month of September, I thought that I'd try to do better this month with my blogging. Hannah has chosen "Mommy & Me" as the theme for this week's Favorite Foto Friday theme. I like Hannah, do not like my picture taken; I'd much rather TAKE the pictures. I do however have one recent picture of Tabi and I together. We went to the zoo last Saturday. The weather was absolutely gorgeous! Tabi of course had to do EVERYTHING there was to do at the zoo; the pony ride, the carousel, and the little train. Dad usually does all of those things with her since I want to take the pictures. However, they did convince me to ride the little train. I figured that most of me wouldn't be seen if(and I knew that dear hubby would take pictures) pictures were taken.




If you'd like to see more pictures of our good time at the zoo, check it out here

Be sure and check out other Favorite Friday Fotos by clicking on the badge above. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

What a cute picture!! I'm with you...would much rather take the pic than be in it!!

Aileen said...

Love how she is peeking out of the train window and that, even though you can't see her mouth, you can tell she's smiling just by looking at her eyes!

Hannah said...

What a great picture. I love that she is peeking out of the window. That is too cute.

I'm with you...I'd much rather be taking the picture!