It is Friday, time for Favorite Foto Friday over at Hannah's blog. I started the month with good intentions of doing updates on the blog, taking more pictures of Tabi. I confess, I have failed miserably. Time always seems to slip by a little faster than I realize and before I know it a week, two weeks, a month is gone! Whether or not I have new pictures to post that I have taken during the week before the Favorite Foto Fridays post is just not as important to me as it once was. The fact that we are all together able to be a normal (well, as normal as we can get) is what is important. Who cares if the photos aren't from THAT week!... Make the most from what I have and enjoy every.... single. ... precious.... moment. That is what I am going to do. So, sorry these photos aren't from this week. We were enjoying, living life this past week without a camera!
Tabi being her usual silly self!
cropped.jpg)
Have a great weekend! Be sure to check out the other Favorite Foto Friday blogs over at Hannah's blog by clicking on the badge above!







1 comments:
Half the time my pictures are not from that week either. As long as it is a picture you love than it is the perfect picture! I am 100% with you, life is so much more important than a blog post!
Love her silly face!
Post a Comment