Thursday, June 17, 2010

Favorite Foto Friday #110 "I Love Dad"





This week, in honor of Father's Day, the Favorite Foto Friday theme is "I Love Dad".
Tabi used to be a Daddy's girl, she'd smile and giggle only for Tim. As time has gone on, she's developed into more of a Mommy's girl. BUT... she still loves her Daddy and is delighted to see him whenever he comes home from work.

Daddy makes a good "playmate",

Beauty shop...


A good Teacher,
Learning to ride the tricycle....


A fashion consultant,
Dressing "alike" for Halloween....



A good alarm clock, and cuddler in the morning.


We love you, honey, Happy Father's Day!


Be sure and check out the other Favorite Foto Friday pictures over at Hannah's blog; click on the badge above and it will get you there.

6 comments:

Hannah said...

What a sweet post. Your husband sounds like a great dad! I hope he has a fun and relaxing day :)

You might need to re-do your link on FFF. I couldn't get it to work. I finally just typed in you address :)

Have a great weekend!

Kim & Dave said...

Awww.....that is super sweet-especiallly the last picture!!!

Gardenia said...

what a loving guy your hubby is. i can just see it in the pictures. Go Bears!

vaneblu said...

That last picture is extra special!

Aileen said...

Sweet pictures of your girl and her Daddy!

Chanan, Rachael and Hope said...

Love those pictures. Happy Fathers day!