This week our Favorite Friday Foto is suppose to be about US, we who write and post on our blogs and what WE find fun, and love to do! WELL....I'm having a little bit of trouble with this one, I don't take pictures of myself, nor do I talk much about myself. This blog has been mostly devoted to Tabitha, our initial journey to adopt her, and now life as she is growing up...SO this week will be a little bit of that and a little bit of ME.
Things I love, hmmm....well right now I know it's not my job! My job unfortunately occupies a HUGE chunk of my life!
I am not a "young" mom having been born at the end of the baby boomer years, but I am young in the sense that Tabitha is 3 and I've not had children before her. I also like to think of myself as young at heart. My "fun list" is more like a wish list....
Wish I was here.....

I really enjoy the ocean, the beach especially. Don't get me wrong, I don't enjoy "roasting" myself at the beach, I love the beauty of it, the calming sound of the waves, the smell of the sea air.
I also love this....

Tim might be the one blowing the bubbles, but I love bubbles! It's fun to see how the wind picks them up and carries them off, and I LOVE watching Tabitha chase them!
I guess the funnest things in life to me are the simple ones,
Watching the sun come up....
Wading in a fountain....
Most of all just sitting back and enjoying Tabitha! (Need to put that at the top of the list!)
Tabitha's Dance Recital Portrait....

Hope you all have a great weekend, do something FUN! Be sure and check out other Favorite Friday Fotos over at Hannah's blog, click on the badge above and it will get you there.







7 comments:
What a great list!! I would second all of it!
oh my. look at your littel girlie in your dance outfit! just beautiful! I love the beach and the sunrise too!!
I love the fountain and the recital picture.
Cute pics of that little sweetie!
I agree, there is nothing quite lie the beach!!
Great pic of Tabitha's recital!
Your LOVE list is great!
I love your list! Those things are all amazing:)
Love the photos of the sunrise and the beach. The beach is my favorite too.
Tabitha looks adorable in her costume!!
Sharon
Post a Comment