Friday, June 4, 2010

Favorite Foto Friday # 108 Summer Fun Kick Off--Family Fun!


OK, I'm cheating a little here! The link up won't just let me type in the blog address, so I'm creating this little spot to link up my past 3 blog entries from our vacation. We had a blast on our vacation, so much so that I didn't want it to end!
SO, here is the link to the whole blog and you can see all 3 entries...here. Yes, I know, cheating, but a whole lot easier! Plus here's a link to a video of Tabi and my "teacup" ride!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2E5d1oBVho
Hope you enjoy your weekend! See what everyone else is doing over at Hannah's blog, click on the badge above. Leave me a comment or two, I always enjoy hearing from yall!

5 comments:

Aileen said...

It looks like you had a fun vacation!

Melissa G said...

Hi Becky, it looks like you had a wonderful vacation as a family! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Kim & Dave said...

Wow! That's a lot of gators!

Looks like you kicked off the summer with a bang!

Hannah said...

I haven't been to Myrtle Beach in years...we loved Broadway at the Beach.

It looks like you had a blast! I'm not a huge gator fan either!

Melinda said...

You are so much braver than me!! But looks like you both had a great time!