This week's Favorite Foto Friday theme is "Christmas Card Outtakes". We don't do a photo for a Christmas Card per se. I do however send pictures of Tabitha to everyone at Christmas time. We usually go to the photo studio and have one made, but this year time got away from me and we didn't get there. SO, I had to attempt to take some at home. So, I have outtakes, lots of them! But, I'm not going to post all of them, only the best!
I actually considered making this one into a card.....I forget what we asked her to do, but she was shouting back an answer here.....
Ok, we changed clothes, and location (we have 5 Christmas trees)....
She's starting to get tired of this, the meltdown begins....
Alright, meltdown finished, yet another dress....
These are only a FEW of my outtakes! We did end up with a few good pictures in the end, but it certainly wasn't easy!
Hope you have enjoyed our Favorite Foto Friday photos, if you'd like to see more, click on the badge above and check out Hannah's blog! Have a great weekend!







8 comments:
She has the look my girls get when I'm trying to make them re-do the picture again and again to get the shot right! What a sweetie!
That first one is hilarious. I love it. I am glad I am not the only one who made my children do multiple outfit changes. :)
I love the first one! It looks like she's caroling! ;)
Oh, good! I see we aren't the only ones!!!
She is absolutely adorable, however!
Love them...and the one of her yelling is priceless.
she's a doll! how do you get your daughter to change clothes! no way will my daughter agree to that.
Love all those pretty dresses!! That first one is so funny!
The shouting picture is my favorite!
Marry Christmas! Looks like you are enjoying it!
Post a Comment