I am so happy that Favorite Friday Foto is back! Yay!!!! There's no specific theme for the week, we're suppose to choose our own. Our theme is "Playhouse Fun".
Tim and I "happened" upon a Step 2 playhouse at a yard sale not too long ago. I say "happened" because we hadn't originally set out to go to a yard sale, we were on our way to Home Depot to get a chain saw (a storm blew down one of our pine trees) and drove past this yard sale. Tim said, "you want to stop?" and I'm like, "sure, why not", (I love a good sale!) so we stopped---I'd noticed that they had a ton of kids things sitting out. Usually we get to a yard sale and all of the "good stuff" has already been sold. Well, there was this playhouse sitting on a trailer, and I happened to ask the girl running the sale if it was for sale; I actually thought it had been sold and it was being taken somewhere but figured hey, why not ask. I couldn't believe it when she said, yes, it was for sale! These playhouses sell for $160 new and the new ones don't have the front porch like this one does. I got it for a really good price (less than half of the original price). It's like new and Tabi loves it! Funny thing, she keeps telling everyone that Santa Claus brought her playhouse!
If you want to see other Favorite Friday Fotos, go over to Sarah's blog here, to check them out! Have a great weekend!
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







9 comments:
What a cute house!!! Tabitha looks as beautiful as ever!
What a steal!! I'm sure Tabitha has enjoyed it! The front porch makes is so charming!
Melinda
LOVE the playhouse...I want one for my little girl but haven't splurged or found a good deal....YET!
I hope she has fun in it for years :)
Great pictures!! It is so great to find a "deal"!!! Love the play house!!
Debbie
Awesome find! How lucky you got! Cute pictures, def looks like she loves it!
What a great bargain! Looks like Tabitha has a blast playing in it! I love yard sales!
That house is lovely, looks like she is loving it!
Awesome playhouse!!!! I also love a good yard sale!
Tabitha is adorable! Looks like she also thinks she has an awesome playhouse!
How cute!! Looks like she has lots of fun in her playhouse!!
Post a Comment