Friday, March 13, 2009

FFF "Then"

This week's theme for Favorite Friday Foto is "Then". I'm in one of those moods to look at life "then" and at it now, so here are some blast from the past photos and some more current ones. Enjoy! If you want to see how others interpretted this theme check out the photos on Sarah's blog.

Then:


Now:


Then:


Now:

9 comments:

Lund7 said...

I LOVE the sticking up hair in the one photo! Reminds me of Peter's hair when he first came home from Guatemala.

nora said...

Oh my goodness Tabitha looks so much like my Cecilia when she was an infant - tiny and cute!

Have a good weekend!

jeck said...

Adorable pictures! I especially love the one with her hair standing straight up!

Anonymous said...

Ha i love the before and after pics! CUTE!
i love how all the guate babies have sooo much hair..ok well most! lol

hugs,leslie

Beth said...

Look how tiny she was!! Oh and that hair! She is such a beautiful girl!

Beth and Isabella Faye

Mama Bear said...

very cute

Hannah said...

Ha! that hair picture is the best!! adorable as always!!

Melinda said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that hair in the 3rd picture!! Crista had "fluffy" hair too! Very cute, but I'm glad we outgrew that phase!!

Melinda

Michelle Smiles said...

Love the hair sticking up! It is amazing how quickly they grow.