This week's Favorite Friday Foto is "green". I suppose that I could have gone with pictures from St. Patrick's Day, but honestly we didn't do much for St. Patrick's Day. I actually almost forgot that it was St. Patrick's Day until Tim got dressed for work and had his green shirt on. I had already gotten Tabitha dressed, and it wasn't in green, she was dressed in purple leopard print----not St. Patty's Day like at all! So, I hurriedly got her changed into a cute little green T-shirt and a pair of jeans, a green bow and that was it.
When Sarah picked the theme for this week of "green", the first thing that came to my mind was, spring. Being that today is the first day of spring I find these photos very fitting. I hope that you enjoy them. If you'd like to see other variations on the "green" theme, click on over to Sarah's blog and check it out!




Tips for the best relationships
2 years ago







4 comments:
Now those are GREAT Spring photos ... Ahh Spring is in the air! And Tabitha is just too cute!
Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful SPRING weekend!
Rebekah, Jaden and Charlotte
I like your interpretation of green! Gives me hope that winter will one day leave!
Melinda
She is such a cutie! Love your "spring" pics, too!
Spring is such a great season, isn't it?
Tabitha is beautiful and I love the photos of spring! Have a good weekend.
Post a Comment