Friday, March 6, 2009

FFF "Favorite Picture from February"

This week for Favorite Friday Foto, we are suppose to post our favorite picture from February and if we were feeling adventurous, we were suppose to try it in black and white. This is the winner for me. It was one of the nice days that we had at the beginning of the month to tease us!


Of course, I couldn't post just one photo, these are some of the runner ups:




And of course to go with last week's photo:


If you want to see what others chose as their favorite foto for February, check out Sarah' blog here

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love looking at pictures of Tabitha ... she is just too cute! Love that smile ... and a potty photo - what a great blackmail photo when she's a senior in High School! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah and the girls!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Poor Tabitha, with pneumonia again! That is no fun at all! I hope she feels better soon!
I love the new pictures, she is so pretty! The pictures on the toilet crack me up.

Sharon

Lund7 said...

Sorry to hear Tabitha is sick. Hope she feels better soon. Have a great weekend!

Melinda said...

We had teaser weather here yesterday and Crista had a blast swinging. Can't wait for summer! Your daughter is just precious! Great photos!

Melinda

Hannah said...

Oh my goodness! She is way too cute!!

I love the first one, it looks so happy and has so much movement to it!!

Robyn said...

How adorable!! I love the black & white pic!!

Beth said...

The toilet pic: hilarious!! I'm sorry to read she had pnemonia again. I hope she feels perfect again soon!

Beth and Isabella Faye