Friday, February 27, 2009

FFF "Silly"

This week the theme for Favorite Friday Foto is "silly". I do have a few pictures of Tabitha being silly, she loves to run around and be silly. Unfortunately, when she's like that, she usually ends up crying hysterically afterwards.
Here she is modeling Daddy's hat.




We are starting the potty training thing--Tabitha's idea. This is what I found the other morning when I went into the bathroom (I was gone for maybe 10 seconds)...


You may ask how does this fit the theme, "silly". It fits the theme because first of all, silly me to leave a toddler alone with toilet paper within reach, second because she looks a little silly sitting there with all of that toilet paper on her. She's going to hate me when she is older for this!
If you want to see other "silly" pictures, check out Sarah's blog.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT picture of the her on the potty!!! That is awesome. What a cute girl with so much personality!!!

Have a great weekend!

Rebekah said...

Oh Tabitha is just too cute for words! I do; however, LOVE the toilet paper photo and you are right - she will be so mad when she's older but that's our job as parents afterall ... she is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah and the girls!

Lund7 said...

We had the same thing recently with toilet paper all over the place when I just left him for a minute on the potty!!! I should have captured it in a photo too!! Cute pictures!!

Mama Bear said...

Loved the pictures and especially the toilet paper one! That is exactly my toddler to a "t"!!!
Rhonda

Hannah said...

LOVE that last picture! That is the funniest thing I have seen all day!!

Gail said...

The toilet picture is the greatest!!! Yes, you were a little silly for leaving her alone but it looks like she had fun.

Robyn said...

What cute pics!! I love the last one!! We actually had a similar toilet paper incident at our house last night. :)