Friday, February 20, 2009

FFF "Fake Out"

The theme for this week's Favorite Friday Foto is "Fake Out". I had a little trouble with this one. Tabitha hasn't really learned the art of "being fake" especially not for pictures....she doesn't know what "say cheese" means. She'd rather not smile, trust me, I have a TON of those pictures! This is the ONE picture I have of her with a cheesy type smile.



So I've included other pictures that could possible fit the theme. Here she and Daddy are sitting on a "fake" dinosaur

Here she is on a fake elephant


If you'd like to see more "fake out" pictures, check out Sarah's blog!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea!
She's such a sweet girl that's always so happy in pictures! Love her smile!!!

Melinda said...

Oh, look out! Those fake smiles are coming. And your pictures will never be the same again!! Your daughter is just precious!

Melinda

Sarah said...

Tabitha is too cute, no faking it!

Anonymous said...

Yep we have lots of FAKE animal pics here too!

hugs,leslie

Kim & Dave said...

Cute!!!!

Robyn said...

Too cute!! I love all the "fake outs"!!