Friday, February 13, 2009

FFF "Love"

This week's Favorite Friday Foto is "love". It's rather fitting since tomorrow is Valentine's Day. So, I'm sharing some Tabitha "love" with all of you. Needless to say, I "love" all of these pictures, hope you do too!


giving her "Beebee" some love


giving bear some love


getting some Granny love


giving Daddy some love and getting some back!


Happy Valentine's Day!
Be sure and check out Sarah's blog for more "love"!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I love all of Tabitha's pictures too!

nora said...

Great lovey pics! What a sweetie and I love the last pic!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Melinda said...

You've got a very cute Valentine!

Melinda

Anonymous said...

aww she is a beauty!

hugs,leslie

Hannah said...

adorable!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics...Tabitha is so adorable...Happy valentines Day.

Love, Marci

Gail said...

Happy Valentine's Day
Sweet Tabitha!!

Jenelle said...

I'm feeling the love! Great pictures. Happy FFF! :)

Anonymous said...

What a precious child! She is a sweetie!
Marlene

Kim & Dave said...

What a cutie!!

Robyn said...

What sweet pics!!